Will a PATENT MEDIUM flap be CASUAL enough for a daily use?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I fell in love with this medium classic black chevron flap with patent leather. I LOVE the shiny look but afraid it will be too much for a casual day look. What's everybody's opinion.

2. IMHO Patent is a little polarizing. Some people absolutely love it and other abhor it. For example, my fabulous brother in law who worked in fashion is not a fan of "shiny." And then some are okay in certain situations. I am one of those people that loves patent. I have a ridiculous amount of patent shoes. Many say that they are not for every day. I don't particularly care. If you are not someone who adores patent then you probably will find it a bit dressy for casual looks. Given my love of patent, it's a perfect everyday bag.