Will a Neverfull without pochette lose it's full warranty?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And it's a small item, so it won't take up a lot of space The only reason why I was thinking about selling mine is that it's a limited edition Neverfull. So the pochette is probably not robust enough (because of the print) to serve as a catchall inside the bag, which is the only function I can see for it. But now I'm going to keep it.

2. I bought a neverfull gm and two months after having it. Only used two times I noticed glazing defect on one of the handles. I took it to the store and right away they offered to exchange it but since i had sold my pochette they couldn't do it even tho i insisted that they couldn't just keep the pochette that came with the new bag. So it was sent off for repair #lessonlearned!

vinbenphon1 likes this.
  3. Ouch, that's painful! Well, at least you will get it fixed for free. :smile: