Will a Macbook Pro fit?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I'm thinking of buying a LV Messenger bag as I lost my old Gucci bag at a hotel (http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=10295658) but it's REALLY important that my Macbook Pro fits as I will carry it pretty much every day.

There's a lot of different information on the dimensions of this bag:

Size: 14.4" L x 10.8" H x 4" W
    Size: 14.1" x 10.6" x 3.9"

The Macbook Pro is:
    Height: 0.95 inch (2.41 cm)Width: 14.35 inches (36.4 cm)Depth: 9.82 inches (24.9 cm)+ a little bit in all directions because of the protective sleeve.
    Is there anyone who knows for sure if a Macbook Pro will fit? I have no way of checking as there is no LV store in my city and I will have to order it online.

Thanks in advance! :smile:

2. it will fit/..

3. Take it with you to LV and try it out (or of course, LV.com and elux have good return policies)

4. I think may be much too snug for your mac pro.
    You will have no room for a sleeve if you need extra protection, or wiggle room if you can even get it in there. Essentially, the 14.4 inches of the bag is the same as 14.35 inches of the mac book.
    You'll need at least 14.7 inches to easily get your mac pro in and out.

I can't remember if we tried our mac pro in the bag you are looking at, but I remember some of the bags were very, very snug!
    Good luck.

5. It doesn't really matter if it's a snug fit or not, as long as it's possible to get it in there without too much problem... Is the material a bit flexible? Doesn't anyone have first hand experience with using 15.4" laptops in this bag? :smile:

6. Does anyone have the Bosphore backpack? Will a 15" MacBook Pro fit in that? I'm debating on getting it.

7. The MacBook Pro fits very nicely in the Tadao, which comes with a shoulder strap so you can wear it messenger style :graucho: