Will 2007 be the year of my birkin....?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When do the 2007 birkin's come out? I think this could/should be the year I buy a birkin because if the letters that correspond to the year go in order 2007 should be K correct? This would be cool becuase I'm getting married next year and my "new" last name will start with a K!

Hey whatever it take to justify dropping thousands on a handbag right;)

2. LVLover, why not? And, how sweet about your upcoming wedding. It's so exciting.....I remember those days:yes:

3. Go for it! Nothing but a bunch of shameless enablers around here...

4. They started to show up in my shop around the end of January/beginning of February.

5. LVLover!:nuts: COME! JOIN us on the dark side!!!:graucho: Congrats on your upcoming nuptials and let's hope you do find your dream Birkin!!!:yes:

6. Ohh that is soooo a sign!!

I think this will be m Birkin year too... might as well throw in a Kelly also!! :graucho:

7. You just never know! And wouldn't that be awesome - your nuptial and a Birkin in the year 2007? All the best of luck LVLover!

8. What a great year you are in for! Congrats on your upcoming wedding and good luck on your Birkin hunt!

9. Wow what a great wedding present for yourself, You should pick it up on your honeymoon or sooner!! Good luck, hope its your year!!

10. oooh!! congrats on ur upcoming wedding!!! how exciting!! i love that feeling and wish i could relive it all over again! i wish u all the best in finding ur birkin!! btw: i have a blue suhali le fab also!!!

11. LVLover: Congrats on Wedding! I got married last sept and it's REALLY FUN and memorable! You are the QUEEN, everything will go your way :smile: I had soo much fun doing all my Crafts and Wedding Favors and if I have to re-do all over again, I would have still done the same.

Enjoy your wedding planning and also sending you orange vibes for a Birkin! :drinkup:

12. I hope it will be!!! Keep us posted girl

13. Timing sounds perfect!

14. Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding! My married last name also starts with "K" and I am adamant to get one Birkin with a K stamp! So you are not alone!

15. Oh congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! If thats not the sign of all good things what is!!! All the best in hunting your dream birkin :smile: