wii at toys r us

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone know where I can get just the system, without the games? TIA!

2. oh i dont like bundles... thanks though.

3. Sold out- any other options?

4. You might want to check your Best Buy. I bought a BASIC system last week for $249 plus tax and accesorries. Of course you have to buy that stuff anyway! But I would rather picki the games I want than have them bundled.

5. I agree with you guys. I have been looking for the console only and haven't had luck to get one yet.

6. I heard from my cousin that nintendo are not shipping anymore WII's so if you see one buy it!

7. you can call your local Toys R Us stores and see if they had any console only in stock. i called them yesterday, sunday at around noon and the location in mission bay, san diego has a bunch in stock!

8. I'm a BF shopper.. and I've been going over some of the ads that have been released online.. it seems you can get a basic Wii for 250 on Black friday at FYE and Kmart on Thanksgiving day, I believe.

9. Yeah. my friend works at Best Buy and they have a bunch of wiis in.

10. that's retail, not a sale.
    bubblejen i don't think they would stop production on a system that has barely been out a year...

11. I've also seen people sell them on Craig's List, if anyone is open to that option. I personally bought mine on eBay. I paid a $50+ premium for it, but it was worth it!

12. What are these extra accessories you speak of purchasing for the Wii?? I bought one for dh for Xmas and still need to pick it up... do I need to order more to go with it??