Wife Swap

chanelissy

turn it upppp
O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
What does everything think of this show? I'm watching one right now that involves a city dwelling woman with a woman who lives on a farm and cooks raw. Anyone seen this? Thoughts??

I am watching it right now. I am getting the dry heaves watching them eat raw meat. They are a bunch of whackadoos. But I feel bad as they are really into this. The dad just fell on the floor crying.

LOL....Im sorry but when that farmer dude fell to the floor I started cracking up!! LOL sorry...the whle raw food thing is kind of making me sick!! Plus did you see the state of the sink and toilet that guy just fell down in tears on??? They were FILTHY!! LOL

ok the raw meat thing is only IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER touches your food.
Here in the big city, you don't know what butcher scratches himself before they handle your food.

People who don't actually go to school to learn how PLAGUES have killed half of earlier civililiations that could have been prevented by simply washing your hands are completely IGNORANT.