Wife Birthday - New LV Bag?

Oh my...went to the store and the SA was a big help. It sure does make a difference actually seeing them in the store rather than online. I went with the Tivoli GM. It actually has a quite a bit of space and wanted to get something more for her and not because of the kids. Either way...I hope she likes it. If not...uh...:wondering

Oh my...went to the store and the SA was a big help. It sure does make a difference actually seeing them in the store rather than online. I went with the Tivoli GM. It actually has a quite a bit of space and wanted to get something more for her and not because of the kids. Either way...I hope she likes it. If not...uh...:wondering

It is a lovely choice and don't worry about it. If she doesn't like it, you guys can always exchange it for something else but I must say your wife is so lucky to have a hubby like you.

I thought the Palermo would be a good choice too. The SA brought out the GM and it was HUGE. Couldn't see her using it without the kids (I'm sure she would find a way though).

I really think she will like the Tivoli GM because of the adjustable straps to carry over shoulder if needed. Also, there is a bit more hardware and a zipper too (just like the Palermo).

Last edited:
Great choice. I have the Tivoli GM and it holds a lot of stuff. I can put in my daughters snack cup, diapers and sippy cup and with room leftover for my stuff. LOL. I love the bag and I am sure your wife will because it came from you!