Wife Birthday - New LV Bag?

attachment.php

think about totally mm! it is good too..

I agree. The Totally MM is a great mommy bag!

So far, it is looking like the Palermo...still wondering about the size. I am really looking for a bag that will be functional with the kids, yet something she will think is...I guess, chic? Will the big bag work even when she is out and about with NO kids? I think she would like the style of the Galliera... still on the fence though.

I do appreciate all of the feedback on this. It has been a huge help.

I really like the Galliera more - in the pm. The GM is huge - looks great on some but really a personal choice. The palermo is really a personal choice - it seems to be becoming more popular, but I know on me it is to big. (But she is tall, so it might be great on her!) I would def go look at them in the store, and maybe ask a SA who is a similar build to try it on. Good luck and what a great husband you are.

So far, it is looking like the Palermo...still wondering about the size. I am really looking for a bag that will be functional with the kids, yet something she will think is...I guess, chic? Will the big bag work even when she is out and about with NO kids? I think she would like the style of the Galliera... still on the fence though.

I do appreciate all of the feedback on this. It has been a huge help.

I looked at this thread earlier today and immediately thought Galliera PM. At that point, everyone had said the Palermo, so I thought maybe I was just not on target. My first thought was the Galliera is such a great looking bag, it will make her feel really very stylish and like you said "chic"!! A mom does not always want to appear as if she is carrying "mom" bags. She deserves to look great (not that the Palermo is not nice, as well). The Galliera holds alot, is lightweight, and looks very stylish!

Good luck to you on your decision. You are a great husband for thinking of her in such a special way!

I looked at this thread earlier today and immediately thought Galliera PM. At that point, everyone had said the Palermo, so I thought maybe I was just not on target. My first thought was the Galliera is such a great looking bag, it will make her feel really very stylish and like you said "chic"!! A mom does not always want to appear as if she is carrying "mom" bags. She deserves to look great (not that the Palermo is not nice, as well). The Galliera holds alot, is lightweight, and looks very stylish!

Good luck to you on your decision. You are a great husband for thinking of her in such a special way!

I agree! I have the Mono Galliera PM and it's one of my favorite bags! I have a 2 year old and the PM can hold all of my things plus a few of hers so I can skip the diaper bag when I use it! It's comfortable to carry as well! I get more compliments on my Galliera than any other bag!

If your gut is saying Galliera than I'd go with that!!

GL deciding!