Wierdest compliment?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Someone told me yesterday that I had "teddy bear" eyes.:blink:

I took it as a compliment but I kept thinking, do I look like this to this person?:shocked:

What was the strangest compliment (?) you ever received?

2. Probably: "You don't look like a forensic psychologist". Uh, OK. (Please don't tell me what I DO look like".:shocked:

3. I had my picture online my college's athletic website- and I got an email one day asking if some guy could pay me to buy my "long human hair". Those are the exact words and I still laugh/cringe when I think about it

4. Someone once said I look like Kelly Clarkson :blink: :shocked: WHAT THE HECK??? That was indeed weird...

5. "you look really functional... like the newest model of a sports car"

yeah, a guy told me that in hs, and i was like, say what?! :huh:

6. I was told I had "cow eyes." :lol:

I suppose cows could be said to have nice eyes, but does it sound like a compliment?!? :huh:

7. i've been told, "wow, you're really out going for a japanese girl" hehehe...:roflmfao: i guess all asians look the same????

8. Someone told me I was very "angular".

9. i was out in the produce section choosing oranges when some creepy old guy came up to me and said "i love the way you squeeze those oranges.. can i paint you?"
    i looked at him in horror and walked away very quickly! i buy bagged oranges now... i can never go back to handpicking them anymore! :wacko:

10. gosh, what I have so far r so funny.. I can't believe ppl utter those lines... just hilarious... dont mean to offend u ladies, i just thought they were funny..

11. Someone once told me I had really nice knees.
    At the time, I didn't get it and I though the guy was some weird pervert.

Now I have a son and after 2 years of blowing off the gym-my knees are actually kind of plumpy looking.
    And when I look at old pictures of myself and my knees...NOW I get what he meant.
    (must.get.back.to.the.gym)

12. teddy bear eyes....that means you are absolutely cute and adorable.....

13. People and some of my friends tell me I look like this certain import model

14. Oh yea... the other day I was volunteering at a low-income psych center, and some guy told me "You remind me of Kentucky Friend Chicken. I love KFC. Can I have *your* KFC??"

I am not fully sure what he meant, but then again he also probably had some really serious psych disorder. It did make me smile and laugh- and feel a tad freaked out

15. My mother always says I have a 'moon pie' face
    I guess she means it's just really round, but I think it's strange and kinda back-handed:blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice