Wide Leg Jeans

TxGlam

Shop. Spend. Repeat.
O.G.
May 24, 2007
Dallas
I have purchased a couple so far this year but am starting to wonder if they are really still "in" for the upcoming season? It seems like skinnies are still hot but wide legs not so much. I rarely ever see someone with wide leg jeans on here.

My 7 for all mankind low rise dojos are my fave because the legs aren't exaggerated.

Feb 2, 2006
They're definitely still in! I think they're taking a cue from the flowy trousers that are hot for this fall season. And even if they weren't "in," I'd still wear them because flowy pants are timeless and very flattering!

Mar 14, 2008
Orange County
I think they are definitely still in, especially if the jeans have a slight trouser feel. Also, I think as long as the leg is not a jumbo wide leg, the style can transcend all seasons.

Pandora11

Jul 2, 2008
I just bought a new pairs with 27" leg opening. IMO...It's still in but shifted from jeans to pants. No matter what fashion dictates, I'd still wear mine. It's so comfortable and can be dressed up or down. I don't let fashion rule over me much ^^

Jan 28, 2007
Love those! I have both skinny jeans and wide legs and regular styles. I think wide leg jeans look great with a nice, fitted, classic blouse. It would be cute for a casual Friday at work.

shoulderache

May 24, 2007
Arizona
Yep. I'll be wearing my Sass & Bide "Nite Crawlers". Wonderful--they have that relaxed vibe and I like to wear button down shirts with them.

Go for it!

bangalkat

I'm so happee!
Oct 7, 2007
Just because something is in, doesn't mean you have to wear it. Whatever looks good on YOU will be IN.
As for wide legs, they're always in style. :yes:

Oct 2, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE the wide leg. I think this look is definitely sticking around. I hope so too, because I just bought a pair of 7 for all Mankind wide leg Ginger jeans!