Wich colour quilted Bay are you going to buy??

I have waitlisted the moka, or so i hope. my neiman SA says that i am the first and only on the list (suspicious) and she doesn't have a ship date. please please please let it all go well.

kathleen, they have the moka and ivory at the chloe in south coast plaza, if that helps you any if you're stressin out about it. the black has a waitlist though. I called nm today in newport and the said they were only ordering one in each color, so i understand your concern. good luck!

I agree. Saw it again last night at a local shop called CUSP and the regular size tote it just TDF. I pointed it out to my husband who said, "you have a Chloe bag, why do you need another?". Silly, silly man. :greengrin:

Hahah! Yours is funnier than mine! I was talking to my bf about the quilted bay and he said "won't it just be out (of style) in a month?" then he said "will not comment about bags." :roflmfao: He has no idea I intend to buy a quilted bay, I just won't show him any pictures and then he won't know what it is when I'm carrying it around. :P

Also...Argh! Hopefully I can preorder one tommorrow, my frig-fraggin balance transfer (to save interest) is taking FOREVER!!! :hysteric:

Just got my off white, I love it

232136964.jpg

If you don't mind me asking.. where did you order from and total price? :smile: