WHYWHYWHY???!!! Why did I do it?

mazuha

GO STEELERS!!!!
Feb 4, 2007
I was warned.

I should have known better!

I ordered the Mandy signature in khaki/white but I didn't like it, I only ordered it to exchange it for the ebony. I ordered the matching wallet the same way!

So if someone pre-warned me to NOT open it, why would I do it? :shrugs:

It's gorgeous IRL! I love it--great size, beautiful purse. And the wallet--tdf!!!

But I hurried up and replaced the paper, rolled it around it lovingly and placed it back into the plastic because I cannot keep it! I WANT the ebony! so now I must wait, patiently...:crybaby:

BUT, is there any way to order a longer strap for the Mandy? I love it, I just would like it a touch longer but i didn't know if that was even an option.

I bought my daughter the signature Carly demi in khaki/gold and it's beautiful, really!!!! She's going to love it, thank goodness!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Amy

I think your only option would be to buy a leather valet key fob with the trigger snap and use it as an extender. As far as I know, Coach doesn't make or sell extra straps. Otherwise, you could always take it to a leather shop and see if they could custom make a strap for you.

I think your only option would be to buy a leather valet key fob with the trigger snap and use it as an extender. As far as I know, Coach doesn't make or sell extra straps. Otherwise, you could always take it to a leather shop and see if they could custom make a strap for you.
I used to use the keyfobs as extenders for my signature swing pack (I'm really tall and it looked so stupid where it hit on my side, the keyfobs let it hit on my hip). loved it

I used to use the keyfobs as extenders for my signature swing pack (I'm really tall and it looked so stupid where it hit on my side, the keyfobs let it hit on my hip). loved it

Did you use one on each side. I never thought of a keyfob--the black leather keyfob would be perfect when I exchange it for the ebony! thanks for the idea!

Amy