Why you should ALWAYS watermark your pictures..

As of right now, the auction is still going, and the photo is still showing. That is so sketchy that people would steal a photo to steal an unsuspecting "victim's" money! This is why I am totally not buying things on eBay anymore...way too many shady people! Good luck getting that settled.

Swanky, can you tell us how to watermark our photos? I don't know how to do it.

EVERYONE< read this:
http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/how-to-watermark-your-photos-19438.html
please let me know if you need more help. . . it's SO important!!!!!

Thanks..I'm just glad I started watermarking not all that long after I started on here, now I go watermark crazy lol! I'm almost certain that person got it from the myspace group.

Haha yeah exactly. The one that turned into a total joke now. It used to be fun but no one was serious and everyone posted pictures of their fake stuff and were entirely too adamant that the pieces were real. Sigh.
I've given up on them lol.

Anyway I'm not always on ebay so if anyone happens to recognize any pictures anywhere of anything I've posted in my collection thread, please PM me so I can report it ASAP.

Picture theft is a huge problem on ebay, regardless of whether they are watermarked or not, ruthless sellers of fake bags will still steal to try to pass their fakes off as authentic! If you see a seller using someone elses pics report immediately.

As of right now, the auction is still going, and the photo is still showing. That is so sketchy that people would steal a photo to steal an unsuspecting "victim's" money! This is why I am totally not buying things on eBay anymore...way too many shady people! Good luck getting that settled.

Swanky, can you tell us how to watermark our photos? I don't know how to do it.
There are still honest sellers on ebay, Just check their feedback & ask here, you will get good advice on who to trust

Picture theft is a huge problem on ebay, regardless of whether they are watermarked or not, ruthless sellers of fake bags will still steal to try to pass their fakes off as authentic! If you see a seller using someone elses pics report immediately.

Yes! I notice that the watermarks do deter some people but it's a lot easier to tell who they belong to.
Ugh. I don't see how these people can live with themselves.:Push: