why why why is elux making improvements to their site TODAY???

:rant: :rant: Yep, that just completely ruined my day. I am on there almost everyday. :hysteric: I guess I have to watch golf with my hubby. As long as there is a rule somewhere that The Purse Forum and elux can't be down at the same time!! The thought of that :wtf: :sad:

Pearl said:
You can still phone in orders, they listed the phone number just for that.:wlae:

We are currently making improvements to our site. Please check back with us soon to continue your shopping experience. If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1.877.890.7171 between the hours of 6 am - 7 pm PST, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm Saturday and Sunday. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
I know but I wanted to go through ******....

Lola24 said:
I talked to my husband a little last night, b/c though I bought a couple things this month I never did go for the mini pleaty like I wanted....so I kinda got the nerve up to order it and elux is down for improvements, now I think the moment has passed....

It was like that last night too.