why why why is elux making improvements to their site TODAY???

Lola24

O.G.
Jul 11, 2006
I talked to my husband a little last night, b/c though I bought a couple things this month I never did go for the mini pleaty like I wanted....so I kinda got the nerve up to order it and elux is down for improvements, now I think the moment has passed....

I know what you mean. My sister is going to Las Vegas, and I am trying to make a list of items I want her to pick up for me. I need eluxury to find the prices so I don't spend tooooo much. Oh well, at least I have my catalogue...

Smith said:
I know what you mean. My sister is going to Las Vegas, and I am trying to make a list of items I want her to pick up for me. I need eluxury to find the prices so I don't spend tooooo much. Oh well, at least I have my catalogue...
Hey, I have some pretty good personal price lists....if you need any prices on items let me know what they are...I may have the price written down, crazy but trueLOL!

luvspink said:
yeah, the site has been down since last night! boooo:sad:
I know, that's when I first got the nerve up to maybe order my bag....then I figured I'd try again this morning and nothin! Maybe it's not meant to be.......maybe the timing is wrong, I kinda wanted to wait until Sept. to buy it anyway.....

You can still phone in orders, they listed the phone number just for that.:wlae:

We are currently making improvements to our site. Please check back with us soon to continue your shopping experience. If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1.877.890.7171 between the hours of 6 am - 7 pm PST, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm Saturday and Sunday. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.