Why were my posts deleted (without explanation)

1. #1 Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2018
    So, it turns out a user has a bone to pick with me in the Dolce & Gabbana bag thread. 2 of my posts were reported and deleted, and I was given no explanation why.

I was told to 'stop messaging' by a user who messaged me first? What?

I know, I'm new here and this is a user who everyone loves and is been around a while. How do I stand a chance? But I've been treated unfairly... all cause I responded to a thread.

2. It sounds like they know people well over here to get your posts deleted. Maybe your angered them in any previous posts they saw and they just want to get back at you? Strange behaviour but it happens sometimes without us knowing. Pretty pathetic of them for sure.

3. We don't delete posts just because it's reported/someone asks, just FYI. No matter who the member is or how long they've been here, etc. . .
    We get A LOT of reported posts/day and honestly I'd guess around 20% are "rejected/ignored".

If posts seem to be causing drama and/or off topic, mods or admins may "cleanup threads" at their discretion.

I strongly urge everyone to add members to their Ignore User lists if they irritate you, you won't see their posts or receive PMs from them.
    Also, we don't allow members to post their PMs publicly, so I had to remove the screen capture.

frick&frack and Megs like this.