A good father
Doesnt smoke
Compassionate
Spontaneous
Loves to Travel
Loves to cook
Loves to shop
Walks the dog.
Romantic ( since we have been together he has always bought my Lingerie )

and thats why I love him.

How about you ?

Because he buys me purses.

Just kidding! My boyfriend is my best friend, I've been with him six years and he's played that role since day 1. He's trustworthy, patient, has a fantastic temper to put up with me with, and generous. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. =)

-he's my best friend
-it never occurs to him to lie about anything - he's completely honest
-he isn't intimidated by my presence in his space (he bought me a toothbrush to keep in his bathroom very early in the relationship)
-he laughs at my jokes
-he loves to cook
-he loves an adventure
-he gives wonderful, thoughtful gifts
-he loves our kitty even though she's pure evil

He tells me every day that he loves me
He took care of me when I was very very sick
He's very generous
He's loving and very kind-hearted
He walks the dogs and picks up the doggie doo-doo
He makes me laugh every day
He's simply the best in all aspects ... a *real* man ... bless his heart though :love: ... I won't allow him in the kitchen!

- He's a romantic ( more so than I am. hah)
- He's a vegetarian and has extremely strong ethical convictions when it comes to the subject of animals, which I think is oh so sweet.
- He's a very hard worker, and he definitly does not lack ambition.
- He supports me in anything and everything I do.
- He's always there if I need to vent about anything, from *****y classmates to missing home.
- He's hot. :-P
- He thinks I am the prettiest, skinniest girl in the world, and although I know I am neither, I can't get him to say otherwise, and that is the sign of a perfect man. ;)

He's the funniest, cutest, smartest,most down-to-earth guy I've ever known. He works very hard for what he wants. He literally treats other people in the way that he wants to be treated. And he's reallyyyyyy patient with me. He tells me I'm beautiful even when I know I'm not. I can talk to him about anything and cry to him about anything and he doesn't get annoyed at me. I'm super lucky.

This list could go on forever, but here's a few.......

-He's hilarious! Could always make me smile... We have the same sense of humor that most people don't get. :P
- He has a good heart and loves me,
- He works hard, always go out of his way to help others, especially his friends...
- He's so wonderfully stoic at times :biggrin:
- His passion for riding motorcyles, dirtbikes, etc. what can I say he looks hot in his gear!
- He has changed me to the woman I am today
- Tells me supermodels are just too skinny... :lol: :lol: :lol:
- Always pushes me to study and to work hard in school
- Oh yeah, he's also great in bed ;) ;) ;)

I'M A LUCKY GIRL!!!

Not really my guy, but I'm thankful for the guy in my life because he gives me something to do all the time, stands up for me when I can't, and of course carries my shopping bags for me at the mall :lol:

I love my hubby because he accepts me for who I am and what I believe in. He was a young single batchelor when we got together, I was divorced with 2 young children. Has never complained 1 time about taking on such a huge responsibility as husband and step-dad. But I honestly have never met any one so completely honest and hardworking. He even married me knowing I would probably never want anymore children even tho he had none. But because of his patience, and loving me so unconditionally, we have a beautiful son together. And wow, what a Daddys boy! I truely believe I am the luckies woman in the world!!

ranskimmie said:
I love my hubby because he accepts me for who I am and what I believe in. He was a young single batchelor when we got together, I was divorced with 2 young children. Has never complained 1 time about taking on such a huge responsibility as husband and step-dad. But I honestly have never met any one so completely honest and hardworking. He even married me knowing I would probably never want anymore children even tho he had none. But because of his patience, and loving me so unconditionally, we have a beautiful son together. And wow, what a Daddys boy! I truely believe I am the luckies woman in the world!!
It always brings a smile on my face to hear people being so unconditionally happy with their SO.

He's my bestfriend.
Will go shopping with me and not complain while i drag him around looking at purses.
loves going into abercrombie as much as i do.
cooks me food.
drives me home everyday.
takes photos of me where i actually look beautiful
tells me i'm gorgeous and i'm even better looking than any model out there.