Why we choose Bal over other brands?

and: it gives me a good feeling in sense of fashion/value. my wardrobe is neutral, I do not wear jewellery (because I have to carry my children all the time and their bikes/instruments/bags) but I want some... extra. Makes no sense for me to pay hundreds of bucks for just one t-shirt or invest in a designer dress (lack of occassions to wear). So I get my "extra" in the tassels, sometimes GH, colors...
what I also like: where I live nobody knows about Balenciaga, so that is my secret fun
(BF keeps wondering - have I seen this bag before???)

I love the colors (BLUES!!! Nobody does BLUE like Bal does!) and the feel/drape of the leather (the more distressed the better!) the fact that only a handful of people that live in my area even know what they are, and that the styles fits me to a T!

Last edited:
For me, it's ALL of THE ABOVE that everyone mentioned & I love everything about it, plus a good investment bag that whenever you need to sell, you still get a decent value for it.

Of all the brands that I coveted, this is the only style that is hard to get tired of because of the fresh colors season after season.

I agree with what most have already said .....that Bal bags fit my style - regardless of what I'm wearing; trackies, jeans, work or going out wear I've got a Bal bag that can rock any style!

I love that there are no 'past seasons' - the colours change seasonally & with time instead of going 'out' of fashion they become collectables.

And I too also really like that I don't see 'everyone' carrying these bags.

I second what 'hardcore_harlot' said "...Bbags are effortlessly chic and cool IMO....Balenciaga is pretty fresh and can be rocked at any age!'

I also love being a part of the Bal forum.......we seem to be quite different from members of a lot of the other forums.... I love it!!!!! :biggrin:

we are on the same boat JCJ! :yahoo:

i love the bal colors, the leather, and the adventures of finding your holy grail...

and

i love how each bag is unique! no two bags will have the same leather, same color saturation, or same distressing :graucho:

Last edited: