why was my post deleted ?

lizgirl17

Feb 16, 2010
my post has been deleted twice and I was not told why im new here will somone please tell me all I did was ask how much this vintage coach is worth I posted in the vintage coach thread i was not offering it for sale
28wjc5l.jpg

j797v6.jpg

(I think she's saying she did NOT offer it for sale)

I'm not sure why it would have been deleted in this case. You can always PM one of the moderators? That said, I'm sorry not to be able to answer your question... it's a cute pouch, though. I'm sure someone here might be able to offer you some ideas (someone more familiar with the vintage coach)

Your post was deleted because the thread you posted in is clearly marked as one for reference - it's a resource for forum members to use when identifying bags or just for their own enjoyment, not for asking questions and talking about bags that have been posted. Each of our brand sections have similar reference threads, and we generally delete chatter in them - that includes any kind of comments, including questions.

Perhaps post your pictures in Coach's authentication thread - the ladies in there are knowledgeable and might be able to give you more information.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum btw! You should probably take a tour of the Coach subforum or any other subforums and check out the rules when in doubt. Most topics have a specific place they should be posted. There is a place to post identification questions, a place to post authentication questions, a place to post sales, the list goes on and on. It might seem overwhelming at first, but you'll get the hang of it! And yes, there are places where you are not suppose to chat or comment like the reference threads. Those places are just for pictures and information only. It makes it easier to do searches and find information when there's no chatter cluttering up the threads. Hope that helps!