Why some dogs attack their owners

1. Here we go...:smile:

dog1.jpg dog2.jpg dog3.jpg dog4.jpg dog5.jpg
  2. Oh, that is sooo cute!!!!! Ok I love the last picture!

3. Hahahaha, aaaaw :smile: The last picture is sooo cute, I just wanna hold that little dog and hug it

4. That last pic is just...:love: :love: :love:

5. LOL!! too funny.

6. Very cute! :biggrin:

Just as well most dogs aren't easily embarrassed, isn't it? :lol:

7. :shame: I dressed my Coby up in costume for his first halloween. He was a fireman...:love: and I am still alive to talk about it! :lol:

8. I want to take that last one and just snuggle it up! What a precious face!!!!

My chihuahua would hate me forever if I tried to make her wear a costume. She hates clothes. She has a divine purple fur coat that she refuses to wear. I gave up a long time ago.

9. Lmao!!!

10. sooo cute, love the last one! we have batman, superman & yoda for our dog but of course he hates them!

11. ROFL!!! i loooove that last one!!

ETA: OMG! i think i figured out the costume of the cute chi..it's the MONKEY KING!! (sai yau gei) right?? RIGHT??!! :P

12. ohhh...sooo cute :love:

13. HA HA HA My girls are in trouble.....you just gave me some ideas.:roflmfao:

14. oh, I like the three headed dog one with Harry Potter standing right next to it,LOL.* Sorry, I have a strange love for Harry Potter!*

the last picture is so cute though.. i just want to scoop him up and cuddle!

15. OMG THESE ARE SOOOO CUTE~!!!! It makes me want to put my dogs into all sort of semi-humilating costumes now! LOLOL!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice