Why so cheap?

Maybe it's the colour. Also, the price could be a mistake, in which case, it'd be a bargain if someone were to buy it at that price. :smile:

Anyway, I haven't bought from Fashionphile but they guarantee authenticity right? You could also get a third party authenticator should you proceed with purchasing it.

Reactions: vhuynh2
Fashionphile does price according to their previous sales. The price has most likely nothing to do with anything except that Fashionphile might have taken many months to sell the same bag for a higher price therefore the bag is viewed as "undesirable." This is what one of the SA's at the SF boutique told me once as I was selling some Hermes products when I asked what they based their quotes on.

Maybe it's the colour. Also, the price could be a mistake, in which case, it'd be a bargain if someone were to buy it at that price. :smile:

Anyway, I haven't bought from Fashionphile but they guarantee authenticity right? You could also get a third party authenticator should you proceed with purchasing it.

Fashionphile does price according to their previous sales. The price has most likely nothing to do with anything except that Fashionphile might have taken many months to sell the same bag for a higher price therefore the bag is viewed as "undesirable." This is what one of the SA's at the SF boutique told me once as I was selling some Hermes products when I asked what they based their quotes on.

Thanks for the input! I actually really love the gray. I went ahead and just bought it. For reference it was $775. It was either I take a chance on this potentially great deal or wait for a gray goatskin to be available in store. If this doesn't work out, I can still wait for a new one to be available.

I was following this one too! Glad you got it. The only thing I can see is that it looks like there are two tiny spots on the front of the bag? Kind of like water spots? Maybe it's just the pics. Hope it looks great in real life! Congrats!

I was following this one too! Glad you got it. The only thing I can see is that it looks like there are two tiny spots on the front of the bag? Kind of like water spots? Maybe it's just the pics. Hope it looks great in real life! Congrats!

I was looking at those water spots too! But I can see similar sized dark spots in the other pictures (off the bag on the white background) so I’m crossing my fingers that it’s just a dirty camera lens. I guess we’ll see in several days!

Reactions: Annawakes