why sc cherry pm?

bbrus

Jan 6, 2010
i would love, love, love to have a cherry sc pm because i think it's a very pretty red color....for me, if there is a counterpart of how pretty i think cherry is in other lines, i think it's comparable to the pomme of the vernis line..not that they look the same, but their appeal to me is the same--i think....i keep on repeating "i think" because i haven't really seen the cherry sc in real life..i just saw a picture of it in one of the threads......my question is, to those who are saying that they would love to have a cherry sc pm, like i do, what are your reasons for being so sure of this bag? has anyone really saw a sample of cherry sc in real life or are we all just basing our choice from the picture?.......i think cherry sounds so yummy and it looks yummy in the picture that's why i'm betting on this bag, aside from the fact that it is made of a very good quality leather and it bears that simple elegance that sc bags are known to be..:smile:

^ The corail is so nice .. are you going to get it?

The price is stopping me to get it..:crybaby: I just got 2 expensive bags lately so I should be banned for getting an expensive bag right now.. I might get an Epi Speedy instead (fuchsia or carmin).. but I have to see it IRL first. I know that I might regret for not getting the corail SC but I really need to stop myself..:nogood: Hopefully, they'll release gorgeous colors later on when I can buy the SC.:smile: How about you??

The price is stopping me to get it..:crybaby: I just got 2 expensive bags lately so I should be banned for getting an expensive bag right now.. I might get an Epi Speedy instead (fuchsia or carmin).. but I have to see it IRL first. I know that I might regret for not getting the corail SC but I really need to stop myself..:nogood: Hopefully, they'll release gorgeous colors later on when I can buy the SC.:smile: How about you??

I have the regular SC and haven't worn it for a very long time .. so I think I will pass on the corail .. plus S/S is coming soon and have w.l for a s/s bag and after that a MTO bag:smile:

I have the regular SC and haven't worn it for a very long time .. so I think I will pass on the corail .. plus S/S is coming soon and have w.l for a s/s bag and after that a MTO bag:smile:

Aaaww.. I'm jealous that you have a SC bag..:blush: What color do you have? I will definitely save up for the SC then hopefully, I will be contented..:biggrin: Which S/S bag are you getting??

i would love, love, love to have a cherry sc pm because i think it's a very pretty red color....for me, if there is a counterpart of how pretty i think cherry is in other lines, i think it's comparable to the pomme of the vernis line..not that they look the same, but their appeal to me is the same--i think....i keep on repeating "i think" because i haven't really seen the cherry sc in real life..i just saw a picture of it in one of the threads......my question is, to those who are saying that they would love to have a cherry sc pm, like i do, what are your reasons for being so sure of this bag? has anyone really saw a sample of cherry sc in real life or are we all just basing our choice from the picture?.......i think cherry sounds so yummy and it looks yummy in the picture that's why i'm betting on this bag, aside from the fact that it is made of a very good quality leather and it bears that simple elegance that sc bags are known to be..:smile:

Great posted Bbrus! I wondered the same thing as I tried on the Corail color yesterday. I like the pop color since I already have a pop speedy in Pink Graffiti. I'm hoping my SA can find the chocolate PM or I would wait for the Cherry. According to my SA, the cherry would looks similar to the new Epi in Carmin color. Just hope that LV will launch as scheduled.

My fortune teller said red is my lucky color:biggrin:, so if red available I always pick red. I have Jasper but still want Cherry; I believe it is bright pretty cherry red.

Hi, did you get your Cherry? I have it, but now I am seriously thinking of returning it for the Jasper.....the red is soo bright, really pretty, but I am affraid it will be too bright for me, ...I think maybe the Jasper-color goes with so much more in my wardrobe...

What do you think?:cool: