Why or Why ...

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. AWWW - they're so cute!

2. OMG! They're pretty but I could never spend $900 on shoes!

3. Neither can I!!! But how cute are they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

4. It's a sign.. ;)

5. those are cuuuute!

6. You know, funny you should say that! One time I was downtown Toronto to pick something up for my mother in law. I was driving on Bloor St. (and that was when Vuitton was still on the North side of Bloor) and you know how hard it is to get a parking spot ANYWHERE on Bloor St.! So, to make the long story short I said to myself "I really shouldn't be spending any money today but, God, if you want me to, give me a sign!" and just as I was passing Vuitton store somebody was pulling out of the parking spot RIGHT IN FRONT of Louis' doors!!! I guess, I took it as a sign and next thing you know papillon was added to my collection!:lol:

7. Then it was totally meant to be!

I was in Toronto last spring for an egg donation (long story), for about a week. I fell in love with Toronto, especially Bloor St. I bought the funkiest jewlery there; what a blast I had. I had been before to Toronto but only for weekend visits. It is a great city.

8. ^^^ BECCA!!! Where is a pic with you and your PETIT NOE!!!!!

9. That is totally awesome ! Ususally I have to circle the area a few times.. and the traffic there is so frightening ! Definately a sign that you and Louis were meant to be together that day !! :amuse: