Why Oh Why -Tuberose Vent

Jun 19, 2009
Why does the Leather Lindsay in Tuberose (sv/acq, non gathered) NOT have a stock date yet???????????? I just called and I cant even preorder it with PCE..sigh...I know you will all understand the feeling.

BonBonz

Dec 12, 2010
Vegas, baby!
Why does the Leather Lindsay in Tuberose (sv/acq, non gathered) NOT have a stock date yet???????????? I just called and I cant even preorder it with PCE..sigh...I know you will all understand the feeling.
I noticed it's already on Coach China's website. I'm hoping it's not an Asian exclusive. :shucks:

livestar23

O.G.
Oct 11, 2006
Arielsdream said:
I was so hoping that it would have been out in this floor set. Let's hope it's in March!

mikkki

Oct 8, 2011
Sorry this might be off-topic. I tried to order the raspberry gathered accordion wallet today at my local store (I live in Canada). And was told that they can't order it because it's "Asian exclusive". :sad:
I hope this is not true, and that it will come out later...

Jun 19, 2009
The raspberry gathered wallet is not an Asian exclusive! I ordered mine at the end of Dec and have been carrying it since. i live in Arizona btw.

mikkki

Oct 8, 2011
The raspberry gathered wallet is not an Asian exclusive! I ordered mine at the end of Dec and have been carrying it since. i live in Arizona btw.
Thank you! :smile: That's what I thought, after seeing reveals of raspberry gathered items and also on e bay. May be the system in Canada wouldn't let the SA's to order it... Really hope that it will be available later on.

ozmodiar

O.G.
Feb 28, 2008
Sometimes the Asian exclusives are available at JAX for a short time in small numbers. I'd keep checking to see if any more stock turns up.