Why oh why do I have to be sick TODAY?

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Had plans to go out tonight or at least have some green beer. My stomach has been funky all morning and now I'm feeling woozy/dizzy, sweaty palms. I felt kind of weird a couple of days ago so I should have known I was coming down with something. I swear every holiday I get sick :sad2: I'm irish and really wanted to celebrate today but feeling :sick: is probably going to prevent that lol.

hahha! I was hoping for the hangover at the RIGHT TIME. Unfortunately this might prevent me from having any fun. Such a drag. I'm willing myself to feel better!

Twinklette said:
Had plans to go out tonight or at least have some green beer. My stomach has been funky all morning and now I'm feeling woozy/dizzy, sweaty palms. I felt kind of weird a couple of days ago so I should have known I was coming down with something. I swear every holiday I get sick :sad2: I'm irish and really wanted to celebrate today but feeling :sick: is probably going to prevent that lol.

oh, no!!! so sorry.:sad: hope you feel better soon. hot tea with gingerale mixed sttles your stomach. i thought it was crazy when my coworker suggested it, but it worked for me.