*Why Oh Why Can't There Be a Speedy 32.5?*

Dancechika24

2 Loves:Lola & Loki
Mar 4, 2010
I just got the mono speedy 35 and have been debating since i got in on friday weather its too big or not!! I've compared it to my friend's 30 and I gotta say---why isn't there a size between 30 and 35??? :pout: Like 32.5 lol?? I would really love that! The 35 is a tiny bit too big and the 30 is a tiny bit too small...what to do??? I am thinking of going after work tomorrow to LV and maybe exchanging for the 30 but I'm not sure :sad: I want to be able to take this bag to the movies and to dinner, on days when I don't have much papers to carry to work/school or just to go out shopping, I don't want to look stupid like I'm schlepping around some luggage piece which I feel the 35 looks a little bit like ! I'm sooo torn...can't decide!!! H-E-L-P!

Haha, I think the same between a 25 and a 30. I got a 25 a couple of months ago and just last week I got a 30. My guess is that you may end up with both the 30 and 35 at some point in the future.. If you think you may use more space than a 30, then go for the 35..better more space than less. I think a 30 is pretty big for me but I got one anyway just in case I need the space and because I wanted a different color (azur). Good luck!

I hate that they don't have an in between size as well, it's such a bummer sometimes! If you are looking for a handbag to use on the weekends and don't need to to carry a ton of stuff for school or work, I'd go for the 30. I think it's a great size most of the time. If you were going to use it for work and school and needed it to hold a lot, I'd stick with the 35, but like you said, you're not really looking for a big bag right now, sounds like your looking for a night out, weekend bag. I think like the above poster mentioned, at some point you may end up with both sizes, but for now get the smaller size if you still like it in the boutique. Good luck with your decision!

Get the 35. I have it, and it really comes in handy to have a bigger bag. They're really not that different in size, plus you can always carry less easier in a bigger bag than carry more in a smaller bag!

Get the 35. I have it, and it really comes in handy to have a bigger bag. They're really not that different in size, plus you can always carry less easier in a bigger bag than carry more in a smaller bag!

Good point!

My first speedy was the damier 30 and I thought it was big enough, until I bought my mono 35 :P Now, when choosing between speedies, I always pick my 35, unless I HAVE to take out my damier because it's raining.
So I would say: keep the 35! It also has such a nice sag when broken in :smile:

i'm with the others - keep your 35. i think my next, next bag will be a mono 35! it's so functional and totally classic and i love the idea of being able to use a bag for everyday use and also packing it with my belongings when going on a trip - sort of like the neverfull!

The only Speedy that I've seen that looks like luggage & strange on a woman is the Speedy 40. The Speedy 35 is edgier while the 30 is just normal. My first Speedy was the Mon Mono 30 and I love it. Then I got the Monogramouflage Speedy 35 and found the 35 is the perfect size for me. It holds everything I carry daily while having a little bag left over. Be satisfied with what you have since there is no 32.5.

I'm 5'6 and a half, 5'7 maybe and average weight...some pics on my reveal thread, http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/reveal-reveal-an-early-birthday-gift-573030.html, and in my album (link below)...

Thanks for all your great input guys...i still can't decide though loL!!!!

I don't think it looks too big at all. Like sarahguz said, it's easier to hold less in a larger bag than it is to hold more in a smaller bag. I have the Mono 35, also, and I've found this to be very true.