Why oh why are wallets so £$£$£$....

ITA!!! I would love a vernis :heart: , i think ummm i can justify it i will use it everyday etc, but them my SO comes in and is like "theres no way you are spending that much on a wallet!":Push:

he is right, i suppose, maybe i will try and get one cheaper on ebay? but damier or vernis is still nearly retail price,:shame:

Same for me Luva Pug- I'm dying for a Koala Pomme wallet but if my DH found out that I spent $675 on a wallet... I don't want a lecture! And it's hard to hide a bright red wallet hehe I think I'm going to wait a few months and watch Ebay, try to get it for half price or so.

LV wallets are really expensive, but they seem to last a really long time. I cringed when I bought my monogram zippy organizer, but I had to have a matching wallet with my mono bag (multipli-cite) so I had to get it. After a while, you get used to the wallet prices and it doesn't seem as shocking. LOL

Funny you mentioned this today. I like to change my wallets a LOT for some reason. I don't change my bags all that much though. I don't have a LV wallet because I would rather spend the big money on a bag, not a wallet. I do LOVE the LV wallets though I will admit. I have tons of wallets from other (cheaper) designers and change them every so often. One day I hope to have a nice LV wallet (either vernis or the french purse which I adore!)

I ADORE my framboise vernis zippy, paid $700 for it; and would love another; but will be quite a while. In the meantime, I'm not regretting it and actually using it today, see?

Attachments

• Post Happy Trio 1.jpg
    Post Happy Trio 1.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 71
ps: The zippy doubles as a clutch for me, so it's like a little bag, next on my list is the damier azure organizer.... so worth it! especially if you like little clutches...chic!

expensive as they may be, they're still worth it imo
eg. I'd rather get a wallet/small accessory than a regular mono/damier/azur speedy (sorry, I just don't like the lining inside them)

I adore my Koalas. Both of them! It's hard to explain. I love how they feel in my hand. They're just incredibly durable and lovely.

one of my pretties:

349417188_4f75d78742_o.jpg

Well I don't know about the mono, but I can see why my charms wallet retailed for 600$ (about 300 pounds?). First there are 10 credit card slots, then there is the detailed stiching between the vinyl and the leather. Not including the fact that there is a piece of Louis Vuitton silk scarf in between the vinyl and leather. There is another back pocket and there is zippered pouch in the middle. The stiching, even machine sewn must have taken hours. Theres also the fact that its made of calf leather/silk plus being a seasonal item.

I adore my Koalas. Both of them! It's hard to explain. I love how they feel in my hand. They're just incredibly durable and lovely.

one of my pretties:

349417188_4f75d78742_o.jpg

I LOVE your azure koala Jane, everytime I see your avatar, I have to hold myself back to not order one... it's fabulousa! gorgeous azur ~!