Why No Vera Bradley Forum?

^^It's based on the number of threads started in the general subforum. If there are only a few threads in the general sf with only a few replies then it is likely that there won't be enough traffic to warrant its own sf. The threads for BE, HH, LP, Tano, etc were clogging up the general sf so they got their own.

Last edited:
because I basically live here! LOL! No seriously, I see 90% of the threads in Handbags and Purses and they're just not there:nogood: Do a search if you don't believe me :idea:
We watch our forums pretty carefully and add as we see the need comes up.

because I basically live here! LOL! No seriously, I see 90% of the threads in Handbags and Purses and they're just not there:nogood: Do a search if you don't believe me :idea:
We watch our forums pretty carefully and add as we see the need comes up.

Oh ok. I guess that makes sense. I don't know how else I thought you gauged interest. Duh! :Push:

Thanks for answering my question!

I was thinking the same thing about a SF for VB. I have a huge collection of them along with bags from Fendi, HH, Cynthia Rowley, Coach, etc - yeah I am all over the place...lol.

Anyway, Vera Bradley bags within the past few years have really started making young & fresh designs. In years past their patterns were well not that appealing. Yes, the VB bag is made of cotton & can can take a licking & keep on ticking. Their Spring Color collection is out now & are very pretty!

i wouldn't mind a vera bradley forum, i love the bags and they are pretty popular where i live as well. Maybe since this is a designer forum most people don't think of vera bradley as designer so they don't bother posting..i love the brand but because of the "designer" issue i don't really post anything about it because i don't think most people consider it designer and therefore wouldn't really care to talk about VB. Maybe if you add one the "traffic" will come, i know i for one would be a poster.

i wouldn't mind a vera bradley forum, i love the bags and they are pretty popular where i live as well. Maybe since this is a designer forum most people don't think of vera bradley as designer so they don't bother posting..i love the brand but because of the "designer" issue i don't really post anything about it because i don't think most people consider it designer and therefore wouldn't really care to talk about VB. Maybe if you add one the "traffic" will come, i know i for one would be a poster.

A co-worker sent this to me this morning (he knows I have a love of bags)

Vera Bradley: 60% off The Villager handbag, reg. $72 now $29; valid TODAY ONLY.
Select colors on sale: Daisy Daisy, Pinwheel Pink, Mod Floral Blue, Puccini Frankly Scarlet, Mediterrainian White, Night Owl
Link to site: http://www.verabradley.com/product/...lager/154793/defaultColor/Mod Floral Blue.uts

swatson