Why neverfull is so popular?

i think it's a great price. it's almost in the same price range with the Speedy. Although the straps are thin but they seem durable. I recommended the bag to my sister (she was looking for a tote) and she absolutely loves it. I think it's very practical as well (for work and go out). The PM is better cuz the MM is a tad too big. I wish that they make the Neverfull in Azur or Damier... I'd get it in a heartbeat.. (im not a fan of monogram)

Bought the Neverfull MM when it first came out and then returned it for a BH. Just bought the MM again to hold all my "stuff" for a class I teach....it will serve as an excellent tote! And I do like the look of it!!!!
As far as a starter bag and lower price point...aren't speedy's around the same price..are they considered starter bags????
To me, an LV is an LV and love 'em all!!!! lol!

I so totally agree with you. The prices of speedy 25 and neverfull pm (or mm even) are quite similar. The only difference is that the speedy has been available for decades. But, couldn't the neverfull be a new LV classic as well? It IS versatile - it can be both hand-held and carried over the shoulder.

Hmmm...I consider my Monogram Canvas Pochette as my 'starter' bag from LV...it 'started' the addiction!! LOL!!! Getting back to the topic, the Neverfulls are so practical, for any purpose--going to the beach, shopping, going to work, baby bag, perhaps a doggie carrier (in some cases, if your doggie is patient enough and light enough), even as a gym bag. For this reason it is on my list. I really don't give a care if "everyone" else has it. If I love a design enough, it doesn't matter!!

i like it as a school bag, its light weight and it works better than the manosque i have been carrying because the manosque makes my shoulder really sore after i put books in it. only problem is that the bottom is not reinforced and it only comes in mono for now. i will be getting the mm when the damier line is introduced, not sure if i will be getting ebony or azur but one things for sure i will get a neverfull base so that the bottom can stay structured after i gorge it with books.

I bought a neverfull MM to take to work but I actually hate it and have only used it about 10 times. I just wanna get rid of it every time I wear it...hate that it doesn't hold its shape.

i like the NF both the PM and GM size. is a very casual bag and one that is mindless.... meaning, so easy to care for. i like the skinny handles becasue imo they fit on my shoulder better than the wider one, especially with the thicker winter coats i need to wear!!! :sad:

i have the mezzo line and LH too- and although they r so similar they r sooooo different at the same time. i suggest u got to lv and try them all on and take your time and bring all your stuff with you!

I only bought the regular mono in GM because it holds my laptop perfectly and great for travelling and overnight trips. As for my neverfull hands in MM that I got at MOCA, what sold me on it was the pink interior. Other than that I probably wouldn't have bought either one.

I returned my MM because the straps HURT when the bag was filled. I also don't like it when the sides are not cinched and the straps just hang there. But cinched, it looks cute. I did, however like the casual feel of it - the other totes like the BH feel too heavy for everyday.