Why neverfull is so popular?

haahaa...I got tempted for a split second when I was in the store yesterday (again b/c of its price) but on a second thought, the whole bag itself screams of "bargain" (w/ its thin straps, overly simple design...the only value it has is the monogram)...I fell in luv w/ the Tivoli instead

I agree with Label Addict on this bag. I'm not crazy about the mono but the Azur seems like it would be nice for the summer. Light and not to much vachetta to worry about. Truth be told..if you don't love it don't buy it cause at the end of the day you're the one stuck with it!!

the first time i saw neverfull, i fell in love with the design.there are three possible styles with neverfull: tote, folded sides like the batignolles when the strings are pulled, and it can be reversed.. i was so surprised when i saw the price coz i thought it would cost more..

i think i read somewhere that they're popular b/c they're basically starter bags. They're cheap for a reason. i really do like the pm tho. b/c of it's size and that its a shoulder bag i can use for school. But knowing that its a starter bag just rubs me the wrong way...

yep the neverfull seems to be very popular, but i agree with what has been said, i think a big reason for that is its price. Walking around my city in the past few months i have noticed more neverfulls than any other LV (even more than the mono speedy, maybe people have swapped to the neverfull for a while lol). Some people love the design and thats great, but its just not for me.
If you really like the design, then go for it, but if your not really sure i would save for one you really love. I may consider one when the damier or azur are released..

Hmm, not a huge fan of the Neverfull! For a shoulder bag, I like the BH better. The straps are so thin and it looks like a beachbag to me - a highly overpriced beachbag. So I don't think I'd ever buy it.

Bought the Neverfull MM when it first came out and then returned it for a BH. Just bought the MM again to hold all my "stuff" for a class I teach....it will serve as an excellent tote! And I do like the look of it!!!!
As far as a starter bag and lower price point...aren't speedy's around the same price..are they considered starter bags????
To me, an LV is an LV and love 'em all!!!! lol!

i don't care for the neverfull. i think it's only popular because it's affordable - don't get me wrong, i think it's great that LV is providing more reasonably priced handbags; however, imho, the neverfull is more like a beach tote.

Um....I won't get it anyway. Yesterday I went to Harrods and suddenly change my mind (lol). I just think I need a new bag but am always not certain with my choices.