Why Louis Vuitton

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wonder who that could be... Does she look like you? :P

2. Why Louis?
    Why Not?
    Louis, oui!

3. Hahaha. No, actually she doesn't. :lol:

4. I think I remember the pic of your adorable daughter with her mini sac hl..:love: :love:

5. LOL. That was such a long time ago, Nita! Good memory.

6. It's unforgettable!!!:love: :love:

I plan on getting sac HL to my daughter if someday I have one after I saw the pic..lol

7. Hehe..she's adorable :yes:

I got my first LV when I was 17. I did like my mom's LV when I was little but I was never into bags of my own. She had to buy a bag for me when I was 14 (a Kate Spade) and make me carry it :roflmfao:

8. i really have no clue why...it just happens to be LV for me....

why gucci for u???? :smile:

9. Because of that beautiful Petit Noe I saw on a girl.

10. i like that LV bags look good with every outfits, their durability, their timelessness, and many of their bags are so light. i HATE heavy bags (mj, coach, chloe paddington!!!)

11. I like LV. However, I like gucci because of all the different styles and fabrics they use. I'm really into hobo's right now because they fit all my baby's daily needs in them and I have two incredible gucci hobo's that really conform well to my body. (bouvier white leather and horsebit chain hobo in black) I also love my brown horsebit clutch. It seems so timeless. My speedy is my favorite LV but it's hard for me to carry a baby and carry that particular purse.

12. gucci fan">
    LV also has very unique styles and canvases/leathers/exotic leathers. Some bags are just timeless... :smile: