Why Louis Vuitton

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hahaha. I wish. :lol:

2. I was introduced to LV in 1988 or 1989 and it has been a love affair ever since. I don't have any "reason" why, just like some people have a "thing" for people with a certain hair color. It's just personal preference.

3. ok:rolleyes:

4. Your preference is Dooney and Bourke, yet your PF name is "ihatepurses"? :s

Yet you waste your time replying in an LV forum. If you don't like the brand, why are you on this forum? Go and stay in the Dooney forum, if one exists. Just save your breath and time!

I have a strong feeling you're the same troll that was lurking around the collections thread making unnecessary comments.

:ban:

5. i love all bags! lv is something that just grew on me. now, i have one mono piece, 2 azur pieces (about to become 3, i think- since i'm quite sure my husband just got me the azur speedy 25) and about to buy myself a damier alma for christmas. i think lv is just one of those brands that is both luxurious and "quite" affordable. a good sized bag in mono (speedy 30) is just around 4,800 HKD. and the quality is just amazing.
    having said that, i love gucci, chanel and dior as well. it is all about personal preference i think.

6. Different strokes for different folks.

If I had the money, and LV actually made more than three styles that I remotely liked, I'd go for the Monogram, Damier and Mini Lin bags in a heartbeat. Depending on the materials you pick, the bags can really last, and the company backs their products. I've looked at Gucci, Chloe, Dior, Prada, Goyard and more, and no one seems to make a bag of that quality--especially Goyard. I saw a pic of some celeb with a Goyard tote, and the material was so thin it made the Speedy look structured.

Having said that though, four price increases in about a year along with so few bags that meet my design requirements means that I won't be buying LV for a long time.

7. :dftt: :banned:

8. I'm into manbags not handbags.

9. You ask why LV, I ask, why Gucci?

It IS a matter of personal preference, well said Everlong!

I tried to like Gucci, but didn't succeed. As much as I love the pink pattern, their styles just don't appeal to me at all.

LV has been around for so long, some of their styles are amazing and it's just so highly coveted...I love it :love:

10. OMG people who do this are so immature. How old are you...12?

11. The scientists that conducted that study should definitely win a Nobel Prize, it's without a doubt the most incredible ground breaking research I've ever heard of. :lol:

12. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: we have some man members in here and very very into manbags.They are very knowledgeable..

13. you're a dude in a purse forum...i thought you might appreciate gorgeous women clad in purse-like costumes.

14. I hope I can take the liberty to say this... most of the "dudes" on the purse forum most definitely would not take "gorgeous women" as their first pick! And their love of LV just makes them that much more fabulous :nuts:

15. I'm a GAY dude in a purse forum. Does that sound better to you? Or am I going to get bashed for that too? You're also a guy in a purse forum. So what? Grow up or get out.