Why its important to get the Chanel Box

yes, they should let ppl know ahead of time. that's why i actually had a problem with NM because they make themselves look like so they are so relaxing about accepting returns, when in fact they monitor your NM account and if they think you return too many stuff they can suspend your NM account! I rather shop at the boutique because they always make it clear about their return policy!

:wtf: Suspend your account for too many returns? Do you know how many returns you have to make before they suspend it? Also, does this apply for too many exchanges as well? I've never heard of such a stupid policy.

I ordered a few bags from both Saks and NM, and all of them did not come with the right boxes. One came without any sticker, the others came with the stickers of different bags. If they change their policies, I'll have to ask SAs to ship the right box to me every time I make a purchase.

I ordered a few bags from both Saks and NM, and all of them did not come with the right boxes. One came without any sticker, the others came with the stickers of different bags. If they change their policies, I'll have to ask SAs to ship the right box to me every time I make a purchase.
^ I agree...I've bought (2) Chanels from two dif Saks...One is the correct box..the other goes to some other bag...Not too happy about that either...So yeah...in thefuture I'll have to make sure they send the correct box in the first place!

yes, they should let ppl know ahead of time. that's why i actually had a problem with NM because they make themselves look like so they are so relaxing about accepting returns, when in fact they monitor your NM account and if they think you return too many stuff they can suspend your NM account! I rather shop at the boutique because they always make it clear about their return policy!

There's a reason for that. I worked there for two years and I had people return items that had obviously been worn but they had somehow reattached the tags or claimed that they fell off. Some people are just abusive of the liberal return policy. The comission money comes right out of the SA's next paycheck, hardly fair in such cases!

:wtf: Suspend your account for too many returns? Do you know how many returns you have to make before they suspend it? Also, does this apply for too many exchanges as well? I've never heard of such a stupid policy.

See my post before this one- you really have to be abusive for this to happen. There are people who buy bags, shoes and dresses for events and then bring it all back for a refund. Those are the people Neiman's is concerned with.