Why isn't there shipping info on beauty from Nordies?

lcterp

La bella vita
May 23, 2007
Pittsburgh
I got an e-mail from Nordstrom saying my items have shipped but there is no shipping info available for Beauty/Fragrance purchases. How am I supposed to know when they will arrive? I ordered on 8/23 and received the e-mail on the 26th.

Also, on a separate note, I ordered something from Wink NYC two days ago during their 30% off and my order status still says "pending", has anyone experienced this with them before?

Mar 30, 2006
Georgia
Good luck! I've heard horror stories about getting stuff from them. I've personally had a horrible experience with a bag from them. Wish I could help more! I love Nordies but only if I can buy it from them directly!

blackadara

Jan 1, 2007
Whenever I order anything from Nordstrom (not just beauty products) if it ships from an actual store instead of the warehouse (or wherever) they don't have tracking numbers for the shipment. I usually get it within a week of shipping. Hope this helped.

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
New York
^
Agree with blackadara. Usually, if some of the beauty items can't be tracked it's because they were shipped from a Nordstrom store and not the warehouse. I've never had a problem receiving my items and I have ordered a LOT of beauty items from the Nordstrom website.