Why is this so hard??? HELP VOTING yet again :)

Which color

• GO FOR THE VERMILLION

• WAIT AND SEARCH FOR AN EMERALD

Results are only viewable after voting.

braziliangirl

Apr 15, 2008
So after much, MUCH thinking I decided I fell in love with the Legacy Duffles (why didnt I think about this a while back when they were available????), anyway, I have a perforated Navy on its way to me but my husband says I should get another one since he accidentally ruined my other bag (don't ask! LOL), so I am jumping on this chance...I originally thought I wanted olive green, then I changed to Emerald, which turned out to be nearly impossible to find....AND, because I got a navy blue and my other bags are either black or brown, I figured I needed at least one more colorful....here is the problem, which color???

I am a little bit in love with this one:
(using this link only as example)

http://www.tingelyhandbags.com/product/coach-legacy-pebble-leather-duffle-shoulder-bag-vermillion/

but am not too sure...please tell me your opinions, as I have never seen this one in person. I am not particularly scared of color, but don't want to be 'neon' :P

My second option would end up being a shade of green....probably would try finding an emerald....

THANKS guys :smile:

I love red bags, so I say get the vermillion, or try to find an EUC Carnelian duffle. ( the style number will be 19889 ).
Hopefully one day you'll get lucky and find an emerald duffle.
FWIW, I feel your pain! I now want many duffles...lol...two years late to the party!

LOL, right?? It almost makes it 'fun' looking for it, my navy one was a deal from ebay...mint condition and a fraction of the price. I am all about a good deal :P
But I love the emerald, I might just go for the vermillion and keep looking for the emerald...could take forever...

So after much, MUCH thinking I decided I fell in love with the Legacy Duffles (why didnt I think about this a while back when they were available????), anyway, I have a perforated Navy on its way to me but my husband says I should get another one since he accidentally ruined my other bag (don't ask! LOL), so I am jumping on this chance...I originally thought I wanted olive green, then I changed to Emerald, which turned out to be nearly impossible to find....AND, because I got a navy blue and my other bags are either black or brown, I figured I needed at least one more colorful....here is the problem, which color???

I am a little bit in love with this one:
(using this link only as example)

http://www.tingelyhandbags.com/product/coach-legacy-pebble-leather-duffle-shoulder-bag-vermillion/

but am not too sure...please tell me your opinions, as I have never seen this one in person. I am not particularly scared of color, but don't want to be 'neon' :P

My second option would end up being a shade of green....probably would try finding an emerald....

THANKS guys :smile:
For the last month I've been in such a lusting for a red bag mood that I'm going to have to say go vermillion. But, I'm crazy just waiting for my red currant Crosby to show up. So, keep that under consideration when you ask me about handbag colors at the moment. :cray:

Last edited:
I had both the pebbled Vermillion and the regular sized Emerald and both went back. I sent the Vermillion back because I really prefer silver hardware and already had Carnelian. I sent Emerald back because I already had Juniper which is a unique color that I love. Emerald is pretty but it didn't blend well with my wardrobe. Between the two, I would pick Emerald but there are so many beautiful duffle colors out there, you can't go wrong with whatever you decide.

I had both the pebbled Vermillion and the regular sized Emerald and both went back. I sent the Vermillion back because I really prefer silver hardware and already had Carnelian. I sent Emerald back because I already had Juniper which is a unique color that I love. Emerald is pretty but it didn't blend well with my wardrobe. Between the two, I would pick Emerald but there are so many beautiful duffle colors out there, you can't go wrong with whatever you decide.

Would you kindly post a pic of your Juniper? :smile:

The vermillion is pebbled leather and the others are relatively smooth leather, if that makes a difference to you. I've never seen this one in real life so I don't know how bright it is. Some of the other coral colors, like watermelon, are super bright.

I'm worried it might be too bright. The juniper one is also in the back of my mind....Urgh, surely I am NoT the only one so indecisive? :/
It's really difficult when you can't see them IRL and next to each other. I thought I loved lime; I even saw it in the store and it looked beautiful, but when I ordered it, I hated it. The lights in the store made it look different than it did in natural light. I ordered the eggplant drawstring because the preview picture looked gorgeous; when it came, the color was nothing like I expected.

Someone bought the watermelon because it looked beautiful in the store but once they carried it out into the sunlight they realized it was neon. I was afraid to buy tourmaline because I was worried it would be neon.

Emerald is one of the few that is even more beautiful IRL than in photos. But it is very green. It works with your wardrobe if you wear a lot of neutrals, blues and greens.

I would go with the Emerald in the smooth Legacy leather. If you find the Carnelian version in smooth Legacy leather, get that one! I have a Carnelian Archival Rambler and it is a great neutral red. Goes with so much!