Why is this? Maybe it's just me, but everytime I buy a new bag I just want another??

frozen7313 said:
i keep a list on notepad on the computer.. that i have a folder specified "Want To Buy". in the folder has a bazillion notepad files each with "updated month-year". the more recent ones have a lotttttttt of things.

I do the same thing:wlae: :roflmfao:

Yep. I think it means that you have a very strong life force, the more desire you have has something to do with your life force, I'm convinced. I just ordered an Indigo Bedford, haven't received it yet, am dreaming about it, but now feel like I must have the Mandarin Epi Speedy, they would be such good compliments.
I think your agenda is a really good idea... I also ordered the Indigo agenda.... yep. We're all in this big Samsara mess together... it does keep me coming to work with a smile on.....

I think I'm gonna chill on the Mandarin Epi for an hour....

hugs...

Veronika said:
Yep. I think it means that you have a very strong life force, the more desire you have has something to do with your life force, I'm convinced. I just ordered an Indigo Bedford, haven't received it yet, am dreaming about it, but now feel like I must have the Mandarin Epi Speedy, they would be such good compliments.
I think your agenda is a really good idea... I also ordered the Indigo agenda.... yep. We're all in this big Samsara mess together... it does keep me coming to work with a smile on.....

I think I'm gonna chill on the Mandarin Epi for an hour....

hugs...

well I have a mandarin epi and I'm thinking about an indigo piece...I'm def. getting a reade pm, not 100% on the color but not going to get it until I go to Hawaii in Nov. I'm just gonna wait and see what colors they have, and which ever is meant to be will come home with me.....I already have a blue bag, but the indigo is beautiful.

Hawaii will be fabulous... I went to Kauai for the first time last year.... I LOVE the reade,,,, you'll make the right choice....

how fun! Hawaii and LV!

Veronika said:
Hawaii will be fabulous... I went to Kauai for the first time last year.... I LOVE the reade,,,, you'll make the right choice....

how fun! Hawaii and LV!

Thanks, my husband and I have spent Thanksgiving there for the past four years, and been there 6 times in all...... so I need to save up to do my shopping but I like to kinda plan out what I might want.....kinda want the green denim mini pleaty too now, though wasn't a huge fan of the blue denim when it came out, I love the colors!! It's all so pretty though, the blue just reminded me of the stone washed bags of the 80's, (no offense to anyone, they're still all beautiful to me)...... then I need to check out Aloha rag, and chanel, and hermes, but I'm not giving myself that much to spend so it's going to be the reade and some other small stuff.......at least LV is a little less expensive there, maybe I can do the pleaty and the reade......this is a viscious cycle that never ends......sorry I'm rattling on and on and on......

It's so bad, lately I've been looking at bags I don't even want. I almost bid on a Indigo Vernis Reade PM on Ebay, and I don't even LIKE indigo.
It's a sickness and I have it bad!!!!

tr444 said:
It's so bad, lately I've been looking at bags I don't even want. I almost bid on a Indigo Vernis Reade PM on Ebay, and I don't even LIKE indigo.
It's a sickness and I have it bad!!!!

I know, I've started doing that with the denim but now the green is REALLY starting to grow on me!!! You're the first one I've heard say they don't like the Indigo, I'm torn on what color to do the Reade in, I like the Indigo cause I won't have to worry about it as much, but I just think the lighter vernis colors are soooo pretty. Anyway, I'm seeing pictures on here of girls with the neo speedy and baggy gm or pm in green and I love it! It doesn't fit into my requirement for bag purchases though, it's not as classic as I would normally go for.....I don't know, maybe a mini pleaty in green.....

I know, I have the same problem. After I got the Le Fab, I thought I was done. My thirst was satisfied until I started learning about Birkins, and then the Lockit came out and now I want it badly!

BOO! :upsidedown:

I also have my list stashed in my purse. I also thought I was the only one doing this.
I don't understand why I get this feeling of "need" after aquiring what was on top of my list. I just got my suhali le fab and I'm still not satisfied!!! I want more...

I truly am addicted.