Why is this LV dust bag so small? (Speedy 30 Damier Azur)

I bought a Damier Speedy 30 last week. The salesperson said to keep it folded when not in use but she stuffed it for me to help get rid of the creases, I don't know how she ever got it into the dustbag stuffed, whenever I tried it got all squised up. So I took my receipt and the dustbag back to the store. I found a salesperson and he just traded dustbags for me, like it is no big deal at all, he didn't even look at my receipt, so just go and try to exchange those teeny dustbags!

Karen

my cerises speedy 25 also came with a really small dust bag. I always stuff my bags with tissue paper so that they hold shape while being stored. I asked my LV store for a larger dust bag and they told me that they do not carry extra dust bags. so instead I got a box.

(to LVobsesed: make sure your tissue paper is non-acidic. the acid in the paper can cause discoloration in the leather.)

i'm glad i read this post, because i'm planning on purchasing the azur speedy and will not want a tiny dust bag. thanks for the forewarning.

They sent me a new dust bag, BUT!!!!!
It's even smaller than the one before, UGH.
I'm going to go to my local boutique and ask them if they have any more instead of asking eluxury.