WHY? Is This For Real????

i saw it and thought it was a joke at first.. when i realised i was freaked out, what were they thinking ? why would you have so little respect that you would do this ?? is it actually genuine? all well and good if it was a fake .. but even so its still ugly !

Wow. Two wows. One goes to the rude and offensive comment above. The second wow goes to this horrible fake. I'm going to go out on a limb and just assume it's a fake. I like studs as much as the next Alexander Wang lover, but that is a monster bag.

Oh my gosh. there has to be someone we can call right? like "Department of Bag Services" or something right?? just think there could be more poor children locked up in the basement and who knows what else is being done to these poor babies!!!

It looks like the bag had pre-existing condition issues. If that was the case, then I can see doing some custom modifications to try to make lemonade out of lemons.

This wouldn't be my particular style choice, but then I'm not a fan of the original style or colour, so I'd hardly cry over the tiny bullets it appears to have been shot up with.