Jimmy Choo Why is this Choo "on sale" for $2000??

Yes, I remember when Robyn got this... it's gorgeous. I would personally use this to throw DH in there, tie up the belt strap, hang the bag up high, and beat it up like a pinata when he makes me mad... not that I've ever been close to doing that or anything :shrugs:.

It sounds like we do need a tpf get-together :yahoo: . Well, I'll be in Dallas at the end of January for an OB medical conference, so anyone dying to go to Dallas LMK (LOL)...

OMG.. DH will be in Dallas (Lockheed Martian) at the later part of January! I love Dallas! Maybe I could convince him to let me come with.

As for your DH, I would be happy to send you the Ramona XL to use:roflmfao:

But please make sure you clean it up when you're done with it and no sharp objects when you start striking it:graucho:

There is a Choo boutique in Dallas!

:jammin:La :jammin:La :jammin:La I didn't hear that. As long as there aren't any sales, I should be okay. Have never purchased a bag at full price. Oops, maybe I jinxed myself there.

Well, Robyn, I will be there from Jan 27-Feb 2. DH wants to stay at home with DS, so it might just be my big belly and I. LMK!! We'd have a great time. I am holed up for the day but get out around 5ish... and wouldn't mind playing hooky here and there!!!

Bonnie by the end of January, the 50% off sales should be in full swing:party::party:

Wish I could actually go, but DD has 2 Dance competitions at the later part of January and someone has to be there to help her with the false eyelashes and :hysteric: