Why is there not enough love for the RGGH Town bag?!!!

I tell you why, Town is practically new & it's only $100 difference w/ the City. So, to me, even if i love the size, i always end up getting the City for just $100 more. But I still want to own a Black RGGH Town one day, when i find something in mint condition pre-owned at below retail.

Now, i want to see what you got. :smile:

My first BBag! I know what you mean about the price difference but I just loved the size, it's not too big and not too small. Also it wasn't as heavy as the city with RGGH. My next bbag will be a classic city either in Colquecot or dark burgundy if balenciaga bring it out.

Here's my town in RGGH :smile::smile:

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x382/tosinolat/75db18fd.jpg
http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x382/tosinolat/f2246c57.jpg

I would post a picture with me wearing an outfit but I'm in my PJ's right now. If I have the time tommorow morning, I'll take a picture to show what it looks like when styled with an outfit. I just love love love this bag!

Gorgeous bag! Mine (mimosa) is in my avatar :graucho:

f2246c57.jpg

75db18fd.jpg

I prefer the town over the city as well. For me (being taller) the cross body strap is so functional, yet when removed the bag is more structured and dressy than the city. I find I can fit all my essentials without a problem (and when I need to fit more stuff, I bring out the velo :tup:).

Hey Cali_to_ny, how did you manage to show my pictures?

Love your town in mimosa, but what do you mean by its in your avatar? :smile:
LOL I guess I should have said, it IS my avatar. :smile:

If you click on the little icon above the text box that looks like a picture of a mountain, it will open up a window where you can cut and paste the URL of your pic.

I played with a couple of towns at Bergdorf's over the weekend and I have to say I was shocked at how much I LOVE this bag. I am super tall and it doesn't feel tiny at all. in fact. for some strange reason - the bag looks like it 'fits' me better than the city - perhaps the shape of it or something? and the way it lays? the city always looks so MEH on me because it's slouchy but still small and squishy for my height so it lays weird and looks like a tiny slash of leather on my back. the town like .. i dunno..

it holds its shape a little even when super slouchy and looks way cuter. and i don't find the strap too small obviously but hell if I was shorter, why NOT cut up the strap. these bags are made for lovin:biggrin: