Why is the stiching on this wallet so horrible?

^Hmm. I'm not sure what their policy is if the tags are off. However, since it was bought so recently and if you can get a hold of the receipt from your boyfriend, I would suggest bringing the receipt. You must be adamant with your SA to get the item exchanged. Good luck!

Do any of you know if I can return this if I bring the tag with it? Do you know if I NEED a receipt? My boyfriend bought it for me (we don't live together) so he has it. I can swing right by Coach straight from work tomorrow.

At my store they wouldn't let me exchange a gift right after Christmas without the receipt or gift receipt. Usually stores are a little more lienent after the holiday season. Good Luck.

Thanks!
I ended up going there to try and they took it back. I exchanged it for the same style but just a regular signature and not the Optic. They had to order it so I don't have it just yet as their only one left was the floor model, but I'm glad they let me exchange it because it was so much easier than having to get the receipt because it wouldn't have been so convenient.

Thanks again! It was funny, they almost didn't seem to understand what my problem with it was, I heard them talking as I was looking. I mean you guys see that picture-- there's something not okay with that!!