Why is the mono coin purse so expensive?

FaithFreemont

Mar 11, 2014
Can anyone explain why the mono coin purse is currently 600.00? It's more expensive than the Emilie and the Marie wallets.........just curious. :smile:

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Because it's Louis Vuitton. Rational discussion concerning materials and labor costs kind of go out the window.

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
I've never understood the pricing of this one either. I got a discontinued style that is quite similar (but I prefer it as it has a snap closure) in brand new condition on eBay for a fraction of the price.

FaithFreemont

Mar 11, 2014
Actually I just bought a coin purse off of Yoogis and they claimed the retail price was 550.00, which I found hard to believe, that's what prompted me to check LVs website. But thank you for the suggestions!!

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
Just had a look again and this coin purse is extremely strangely priced. In the UK it's almost £200 more than the round coin purse, and it's only £5 less than an Empreinte Zippy coin purse! :shocked:

FaithFreemont

Mar 11, 2014
Just had a look again and this coin purse is extremely strangely priced. In the UK it's almost £200 more than the round coin purse, and it's only £5 less than an Empreinte Zippy coin purse! :shocked:
I KNOW! what the heck?! I'm going to ask an SA next time I'm in the store....