Why is the LVR chloe dustbag different?

abi319

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
Just wondering if any of the other ladies who received Chloe bags from LVR have a strange Chloe dustbag... it's not the normal one with brown strings and soft fabric...:confused1:

It is white with white strings (the fabric of the dustbag feels a bit like a balenciaga dustbag)...never saw this before so I was wondering if Chloe has come out with a new one. Chloe is printed in front in a slightly gold color (hard to describe).LVR is an authorized Chloe retailer isn't it??My friend ordered a small beige rose quilted bay and the bag looks fine (its a bit too small though) but i'm worried about the dustbag...:wtf:

The Saskia I bought about a month ago from a Chloe boutique has a dustbag like you've described. It was my first Chloe so didn't know the difference. Must be a new one?

Thank you DesignerNewbie, it helps to know that you got yours from a Chloe Boutique and you got the same dustbag. I was just feeling a bit weird since I never saw a different Chloe dustbag before and since I was the one who encouraged my friend to buy from LVR, I feel a bit responsible for the purchase...:yes:
Maybe Chloe is coming out with these new dustbags~

The dustbag you're describing is the 2008 authentic Chloe issue. All the Chloes I've bought this year have had this new style dustbag, including one I bought from Harrods, so there's nothing to worry about :nogood: !

My newer Chloes have this dustbag, I think it must be new for 2008, as well as the card inside and the fact that we can register then on-line. Mine came from NM.