Why is the agenda pen holder so small???

The only pen I have found that fits the pen loop in the Mini Agenda is this one:

Zebra Mini Stainless Steel Pen from Day-Timer

thanks for the info...
i'm still in search for a pen for my small ring agenda and determined NOT to spend a lot for just a pen.
i've had Mont Blanc pens & Waterman ones, and i've lost them all :crybaby:
i really don't want to spend a fortune on one...$5.99 (USD) sounds good to me! :yes: now if only i can find it at stores...if not, i'll get it online.

I got the perfect pen for FREE! The Four Seasons has these perfectly slim silver pens, they are nice and good quality. My bf took me there for Sunday brunch a while back and they give you the pen to sign credit slips. I pounced on it and asked the server if I could keep it! You should go in and ask for one :graucho: If you don't mind that they say "Four Seasons Resort and Hotel" on them!

Dang, now I am regretting getting the LV pen.....

But I have this thing about matching....I was looking for a light brown or dk brown pen to match....and finally caved in to the orange one.....which looks rather good but....darn that LV!!!!!!!!:hysteric:

I got the perfect pen for FREE! The Four Seasons has these perfectly slim silver pens, they are nice and good quality. My bf took me there for Sunday brunch a while back and they give you the pen to sign credit slips. I pounced on it and asked the server if I could keep it! You should go in and ask for one :graucho: If you don't mind that they say "Four Seasons Resort and Hotel" on them!

Awwwww......:crybaby:

Dang, now I am regretting getting the LV pen.....

But I have this thing about matching....I was looking for a light brown or dk brown pen to match....and finally caved in to the orange one.....which looks rather good but....darn that LV!!!!!!!!:hysteric:

^^^ Six dollars versus 230... I know what I'd choose, and I did! :graucho:

I bought the LV pen too. Only I got mine on Ebay from a lady that ended up being a PF member!! I got the marshmellow color, it goes with everything and I love it!!

Actually I thought I'd contribute...while I was at Paris earlier in the year I went into one of those gift shop for tourists and bought this mini gold pen with the eiffle tower hanging off the end. Didn't think much of it then, but now I've just dug it out and it fits PERFECTLY into the pen holder, and the eiffle tower is almost like a charm :yahoo:

And the best thing was, the pen only costed like 2 Euros :lol:

Actually I thought I'd contribute...while I was at Paris earlier in the year I went into one of those gift shop for tourists and bought this mini gold pen with the eiffle tower hanging off the end. Didn't think much of it then, but now I've just dug it out and it fits PERFECTLY into the pen holder, and the eiffle tower is almost like a charm :yahoo:

And the best thing was, the pen only costed like 2 Euros :lol:

I wish!!! I can't help but think there is a business opportunity here....making small gold pens for LV agendas.