Why is Shadow so hard to find?

RaeBelle

The Commish
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
Why on earth is it so hard to find Shadow? I want a Mandeville and/or a Montego and they are so freakin' hard to find! I know I came a little late to the game, but really. I can find Cheetah, Saddle and Lipstick.

Sorry to vent. It's just frustrating that I can't find the print I like. I will now mope a bit.

I understand what you're saying, they were pretty hard right after Nordstrom put them on sale, I would even say before that! Once Nordstrom put them on sale they flew out the doors from what I understand, I had a really hard time finding a replacement Montego and this was only two days after the price went down. The SA told me I got the second to last one in the country.

wow, i wish i would have known you guys were having a hard time to find it. It seems like that all I see. Everytime I am at off 5th there is full racks of shadow with several bags in each style including wallets. I will let you guys know next time. Sorry :flowers:

D: WHAT?! I totally want to go to your store! Awesome!

I need a Shadow Mandeville.

wow, i wish i would have known you guys were having a hard time to find it. It seems like that all I see. Everytime I am at off 5th there is full racks of shadow with several bags in each style including wallets. I will let you guys know next time. Sorry :flowers:

Yeah shadow is probably going to be that bag that if you missed out on it, you're kicking yourself in the ass for not getting it then! I'm so glad i got my montego when i did. At first i was pretty upset that i paid full price for it, but then it went on sale and i got my adjustment:happydance:. Now if only i could find my holy grail.... shadow grantham:girlsigh:.

Have faith raebelle, i'm sure with all the lambies on the lookout, we can find you one!

So it isn't just me. Apparently PrincessBre's store got them all ;)

It's strange that most of the other prints are easier to find. But I really appreciate the look-out for a Mandeville or Montego!

And if my some strange chance I found one here in the sticks, I'll be sure to share