Why is Shadow so hard to find?

RaeBelle

The Commish
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
hockey-gasm
Why on earth is it so hard to find Shadow? I want a Mandeville and/or a Montego and they are so freakin' hard to find! I know I came a little late to the game, but really. I can find Cheetah, Saddle and Lipstick.

Sorry to vent. It's just frustrating that I can't find the print I like. I will now mope a bit.

kwitthyy

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
cornfields of popcorn
I understand what you're saying, they were pretty hard right after Nordstrom put them on sale, I would even say before that! Once Nordstrom put them on sale they flew out the doors from what I understand, I had a really hard time finding a replacement Montego and this was only two days after the price went down. The SA told me I got the second to last one in the country.

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
i think yvonne saw one shadow bag at off 5th.. but it's the westfield tote though..

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
yeah, this print is definitely hard to find.. we probably just see one (if any) here and there.. but i'll keep my eyes open RaeBelle..

PrincessBre

Feb 29, 2008
wow, i wish i would have known you guys were having a hard time to find it. It seems like that all I see. Everytime I am at off 5th there is full racks of shadow with several bags in each style including wallets. I will let you guys know next time. Sorry :flowers:

enshogirl

O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
NH, USA
D: WHAT?! I totally want to go to your store! Awesome!

I need a Shadow Mandeville.

wow, i wish i would have known you guys were having a hard time to find it. It seems like that all I see. Everytime I am at off 5th there is full racks of shadow with several bags in each style including wallets. I will let you guys know next time. Sorry :flowers:

lambiepie

Thanks Bishes $$$
Sep 23, 2007
SO CAL
Yeah shadow is probably going to be that bag that if you missed out on it, you're kicking yourself in the ass for not getting it then! I'm so glad i got my montego when i did. At first i was pretty upset that i paid full price for it, but then it went on sale and i got my adjustment:happydance:. Now if only i could find my holy grail.... shadow grantham:girlsigh:.

Have faith raebelle, i'm sure with all the lambies on the lookout, we can find you one!

RaeBelle

The Commish
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
hockey-gasm
So it isn't just me. Apparently PrincessBre's store got them all ;)

It's strange that most of the other prints are easier to find. But I really appreciate the look-out for a Mandeville or Montego!

And if my some strange chance I found one here in the sticks, I'll be sure to share

vhsethan

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
I have never consciously searched for a Shadow, but come to think of it;;; I have never seen one in real life!!!

lmkhlh2006

L.a.m.b. Lover
O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
I have 2 shadow bags and love them both but I got my mandy when they were still full price. I don't think that I have seen them anywhere since Nordstrom put them on sale.

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
that's a pretty good price for a mandeville.. someone submit a best offer please.. give her a good home..