Why is my Kelly 35 stamped "B" when its purchased in 2012?

1. Hi!
    Can anyone advise why is my Kelly 35 stamped "B" when it is purchased in 2012?

The purchase was done this year in May, shouldn't the stamp be in "P"?

TIA

2. Can you post a photo of the stamp? Did you purchase the bag at an Hermes Boutique?

3. Yes, the purchase was done by me personally in FSH so I have no qn. about the authenticity but the stamp is really puzzling.

4. Here is a pic of the stamp:

stamp.JPG
  5. That is a part of the craftsman's stamp, not the year stamp. Suggest you ask the store where it was bought if you have questions.

6. No wonder.. Does it mean that it doesnt have the year stamp then? Do u think I would get an answer if I will to ask my local Hermes boutique?

Thank you so much for the advice!

7. I didn't see a year stamp on that strap. Sometimes they are missing. I would be surprised if the store can tell you when it was made, though.

8. It could be on the other strap

9. Which means I have to call FSH :sad: to clarify.. Can I send them to my local Hermes boutique, provide all my purchase details e.g receipt and ask them to send it back to France to stamp it?

Can it actually b done?

10. Thanks for solving the mystery!!! As u suggested, I went to check on the other strap and yes, It is stamped P.

Thank you very much!!!!

11. Guess every individual craftsman has his or her own unique way to initial
    Actually I have seen both straps stamp with year n code too
    Mistake? Overlook ? Special?
    Haha