Why is it that when the UPS or FEDEX truck drives by....

posk51

Plaisir D' Amour
Jul 30, 2007
I think it's for me----even when I'm not expecting anything??!!!

Like he's going to give me a box with the my bag du jour of the week
just because he loves me? (well, he doesn't love me, but you know what I mean)

Does anyone else do this.....or do I need to be medicated. :angel:

HAHA! This is too funny. I can hear those trucks a mile away and pretend I don't know they are coming up to the door. When they leave a package (if I don't have to sign), I wait until the coast is clear and open my front door to see that lovely brown box just GLEAMING...HAHAHHA. I bring it in, lay it on my kitchen counter and just get giddy like a kid on Christmas morning!!!!
What a complete dork I am!
LOVE THESE FED EX, UPS and USPS people. They make my day!!!!
Humm..I think I hear that beautiful truck exhaust coming now..hahahha:lol:

Yep I do the same exact thing! When I see them drive by I start thinking in my head if I have ordered anything. Even when I know I haven't I still hope they stop and give me a bag! LOL You are not the only crazy one!

HAHA! This is too funny. I can hear those trucks a mile away and pretend I don't know they are coming up to the door. When they leave a package (if I don't have to sign), I wait until the coast is clear and open my front door to see that lovely brown box just GLEAMING...HAHAHHA. I bring it in, lay it on my kitchen counter and just get giddy like a kid on Christmas morning!!!!
What a complete dork I am!
LOVE THESE FED EX, UPS and USPS people. They make my day!!!!
Humm..I think I hear that beautiful truck exhaust coming now..hahahha:lol:

I do the same thing! And then when it IS for me, I'll peek out the window to see if the coast is clear and then I'll pounce on the box waiting outside my door!

That happened to me today! I saw the UPS truck and started to get excited...until I saw it go to my neighbor's house...:crybaby:

I wasn't expecting anything either just thought for a moment it might be something I'd forgotten about! LOL

Linda

Hee-hee---Your welcome--I am totally giggling reading all these posts.

Some of you are talking about when you pounce on the package---I wait until he's in the truck driving away and around the corner! Like I'm embarrassed or something! LOL! then *swish* that package is in the house faster than you can say "free handbag" :sweatdrop:

Oh yeah, even when I see them on the freeway! LOL
Thanks for starting this thread and letting us know we are NOT alone! :lol: