Why is it that everytime I fall in love with a purse, it's a POPULAR one?

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
so the neverfull has been growing on me because i love totes and i havent really payed attention to this bag...however ever since i've had an interest in it...i realize how popular it is and so i saw so many girls at my school who have it & at the mall also.. =( i mean i love this bag but HATE the fact that EVERYONE has it (such as the speedy but all LV lovers HAVE to have the speedy lol)....... i dont really know what to do....because as i love this bag, i would hate to be like everyone else you know what i mean? (with the exception of the speedy ) bughh....should i just wait to purchase this bag? dont know what to do...i tried finding another bag that i love but can't seem to find one right now in my budget that i like more right now than the neverfull...:cursing:

I know what John is saying about the Neverfull. I was not a fan, then I got one and this is the kind of purse that "to use it, is to love it." It is a wonderful bag. You should definately get it.

I like it too but I cant bring myself to buy it because its about 90% the same as my Longchamp le pliage shopping tote that I use for school ...skinny leather straps...slouchy body...simple design...lightweight....I cant!! :smile: