Why is it that everytime I fall in love with a purse, it's a POPULAR one?

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
Sunny California!
so the neverfull has been growing on me because i love totes and i havent really payed attention to this bag...however ever since i've had an interest in it...i realize how popular it is and so i saw so many girls at my school who have it & at the mall also.. =( i mean i love this bag but HATE the fact that EVERYONE has it (such as the speedy but all LV lovers HAVE to have the speedy lol)....... i dont really know what to do....because as i love this bag, i would hate to be like everyone else you know what i mean? (with the exception of the speedy ) bughh....should i just wait to purchase this bag? dont know what to do...i tried finding another bag that i love but can't seem to find one right now in my budget that i like more right now than the neverfull...:cursing:

CAITIE LV

Nov 17, 2007
australia
i recoment the polermo you can get it in a gm or pm and it is a really cool and fun style whist being similar to the neverfull.

jaaaey

My love for purses is unexplainable...
O.G.
Jun 7, 2007
Michigan
Just buy want you want.
You won't see many ppl wearing it at the same day you wear though.

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
don't let your purse define you! if you love it, then it shouldn't matter who else has it!

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
I know what John is saying about the Neverfull. I was not a fan, then I got one and this is the kind of purse that "to use it, is to love it." It is a wonderful bag. You should definately get it.

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
^ITA! When I first saw it, I thought nothing of it. But then I tried it on and it was love! It's so comfy and easy to carry! :tup:

Nov 18, 2006
I like it too but I cant bring myself to buy it because its about 90% the same as my Longchamp le pliage shopping tote that I use for school ...skinny leather straps...slouchy body...simple design...lightweight....I cant!! :smile: